Wordle is a word puzzle game in which players are given a set of letters and are asked to use them to form as many words as possible within a certain time limit. Here’s how the game works:
- The game starts by displaying a set of letters on the screen. These letters can be randomly generated by the game, or you can choose your own set of letters to use.
- The goal of the game is to use the letters to form as many words as possible. You can use any combination of letters, as long as they are in the correct order.
- As you find words, they will be added to a list on the screen. You will also earn points for each word you find, based on the length and difficulty of the word.
- The game may have a time limit, or you may need to reach a certain score to win. Try to find as many words as possible within the time limit or reach the required score to win the game.
- If you get stuck, you can try rearranging the letters to form new words, or you can use a hint to reveal a word that you may have missed.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.