Wordle is a word puzzle game in which players are given a set of letters and are asked to use them to form as many words as possible within a certain time limit. Here’s how to play:
- Start by choosing a set of letters. These can be randomly generated by the game, or you can choose your own set of letters to use.
- Use the letters to form as many words as you can. You can use any combination of letters, as long as they are in the correct order.
- Keep track of the words you’ve found and the points you’ve earned for each one. Some letters may be worth more points than others, so try to use those letters in your words to maximize your score.
- The game may have a time limit, or you may need to reach a certain score to win. Try to find as many words as possible within the time limit or reach the required score to win the game.
- If you get stuck, you can try rearranging the letters to form new words, or you can use a hint to reveal a word that you may have missed.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.